Adrielle is now 4. According to her, this means she now has bigger feet and legs, bigger bones, bigger arms, a bigger face and she can eat lemons...but not peppers...
at least not 'til she's 5.
Dora the Explorer helped us usher in this momentous occasion, primarily by offering to get beat on in the form of a piñata. After much effort by all the young'ns in attendance, it eventually rained joy and sweetness for all to partake.
Life is precious; children are a gift. We're glad to cherish and celebrate these moments...
they pass by so rapidly!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
In other news, Boden just got a drastic haircut. We thought we'd show you his new look.
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday, Addi! Looks like a fun party! I love Boden's new haircut. Andrew got one similar to it a few weeks ago - we love the much shorter look for summer! And I love not having to try to tame it! :)
Cute haircut...reminds me of another little boy I used to know! Love, Mom
Post a Comment