Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Us In Real Life

While you wait for part two about the campo (coming soon to a blog near you...this one actually), we thought we'd share this video. Join us on a spur of the moment day trip to the Pacific Ocean. This family road trip was a much needed change of scenery and provided a sweet time together. The trip was complete with beautiful country driving, Dr. Pepper to drink along the way (a rare but welcome find!), lot's of kid noise (mostly cute and joyful), and a sack lunch upon arrival. It only takes about an hour and a half to reach the ocean from Temuco and we were grateful for the chance to encounter what we did. So come join us (it'll only cost you 9 1/2 minutes of your day)! The title of this post refers to the fact that the music comes from the soundtrack to Dan in Real Life, a movie with Steve Carell, and is all done by a guy named Sondre Lerche (a Norwegian!). Hope you enjoy. We figure this'll be one for the family archives that'll make us cry when our little tikes are going to the prom or graduating high school, or some such mile marker that causes one to look back with nostalgia. Ok, enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... I LOVE this! Beautiful scenery, beautiful music, beautiful family!! It made me feel so far away, but we are so close in God's presence together and I'm praying for your day!

Ruth said...

Hi there... my name is Ruth and I'm from Calvary Chapel. I love reading your blog posts... they paint such a beautiful picture of your life and work. I'll be praying for you all each day!

Anonymous said...

Wow, PTL, thanks for taking us along! I loved 'the trip'. Oh how I miss those little bodies, Boden's walking has gotten so confident (except on the downramp!!) Looked like surfing waves! I'm GOING THERE!! please?
I love you, Mom

Seth Sears said...

Loved seeing the family in action on the road! We continue to miss you guys and follow what the Lord is doing through you!

Amanda said...

Hi guys! We finally got up-to-speed on the blog!! We enjoyed all of the great descriptions of your life & the campo and the pretty videos. I have to admit I shed a few tears in this one. Great footage of the kiddos, the beach, the roads, countryside, you guys, and, of course, Dr. Pepper!!! Anders, I hope you are having some DP on your birthday! God bless you guys & Happy Thanksgiving! Love to all!