Thursday, January 7, 2010

Poppy Field


As we were driving out to the country the other day, we rounded a bend and came across the most delightful surprise, a playful field of wild Poppies!  Adrielle and I had fun doing a little photo shoot, and I thought I would share some of my favorites.



"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands."
Isaiah 55:12

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful photos!! Love the poppies and the pretty little girl! We watched the video last week of the mission partnership with CCKC and loved it! Great job!! It's really neat to see the impact you all are making down there and leading little and big people to Christ! Also, those Christmas cinnamon rolls looked amazing, Jess!

Unknown said...

Wow... what beautiful pictures! Looks like a wonderful day.