Well it's about time we do another post! Our baby girl is growing so much, and since I didn't get last months pics up then I'll include them also. Annika is so smiley! We just love her to pieces! She is giggling and rolling over from her tummy to her back and she has found her plump little toes and enjoys sticking them in her mouth for entertainment. When her big sister or big brother enter the room and talk with her, her sweet little face just lights up. I love it! We are so blessed!
3 months old
4 months old
1 comment:
Love the pics and this sweet girl!! What a blessing. I know what you mean about her face lighting up when her big bro/sis walk into the room - Sarah squeals with such joy when Andrew or Henry walks into the room! It's so adorable. We're hoping to make a trip out there with Seth's parents in early August. I'll keep you posted!!
Post a Comment