We had such a nice Christmas! We were blessed, and spoiled, with gifts from family members back home! We tried keeping to as many family traditions as we could, and had such a sweet time just the 4 of us. Of course we missed our family, and missed all our game playing companions, but we have made new unforgettable memories this Christmas. Christ is worth all our joyful celebrating, and He even puts true joy in our hearts as we celebrate Him!
We spent Christmas morning together at home, and were able to talk with lots of family on the phone or on the computer. Christmas afternoon and evening was spent with our team members and another family from the States. We enjoyed a delicious cook out for Christmas dinner with grilled steak, baked potato, salad, fresh fruit, rolls, and lots of cookies and fudge!
After Christmas, we enjoyed a little family day trip to Lake Caburgua. We were able to play and relax together. It was too cold for swimming, but the kids loved just playing in the sand. Anders enjoyed some fly fishing, and I was able to just sit and be quiet... something I seem to really enjoy. I also played with our new camera we got for Christmas. I love it! And I'm super excited to be able to take pictures again. So I must share some from our Christmas morning and little day trip to the lake. Of course we took tons of pictures, but I will try to choose only a few so I don't overwhelm this blog post. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Great pictures! I really like the fishing picture!
Jess,
I'm so glad that you got a new camera. I love your pictures.
So glad to read that you guys had a good Christmas. The beach pictures are a little different from your huge snowman from last year!!!
Love you guys...
Post a Comment