Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree


This time last year we were packing up our life into boxes. Therefore no tree was put up in the Snyder household, only one lonely hand crafted jingle bell wreath was hung over the chimney with care.

But this year... we went all out! I think we did a pretty good job bringing an old time wintry Christmas to summertime Chile. Oh, and I need to add the fact that you can't buy real Christmas trees here. We paid some country folk to cut one down off their land, and then we created a makeshift tree stand. Come and see for yourself!

We wish you all a very blessed Christmas season!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Loved the video and the Christmas cheer you all are spreading around down there!!! Love you guys!

Kevin and Misty said...

love all of this so much but when I saw the snow flakes my heart absolutely melted!!! Josh enjoyed the music and (in his words) the baby Jesus. Merry Christmas Snyder Clan!

Anonymous said...

Love the video and the tree! Miss you guys.
Chris and Stacey

Diane said...

Hey, I have loved every video, but this is my most very favorite!

Lorraine Combs said...

This was so much fun! Now I'm really in the Christmas spirit. The tree and house are beautiful! Loved that Boden and Adi helped with the popcorn and decorations.