Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Decor, A Drive & Third Tri.

I love the Thanksgiving holiday, and therefore I am so glad we brought with us some Thanksgiving decorations from the States.  It's springtime here, it looks and feels nothing like the holiday season as we know it.  But with Monday beginning the month of November, we had fun with the kids getting out our decorations and making our apartment look festive and fall-like as we anticipate the Thanksgiving holiday.
I love my little turkey's hands decorating my kitchen. The kids enjoyed making their turkeys and they loved that I let them use glitter. I loved the conversation we had about thankfulness during our craft time and hearing about some of the things my kids are thankful for.

Adrielle's Turkeys 

Boden's Turkeys



Like I said earlier, it's springtime here and we enjoyed a beautiful day today.  With our time soon coming to a close, we feel it necessary to take advantage of the moments we have for sightseeing, exploring and taking photos.  We want to soak in as much as we can before we're gone.  Here are a few photos from our little drive today.
Our little monkey girl

Our little surfer boy







And, I've begun the third trimester of my pregnancy.  I can't believe how quickly it seems to be going by.  There is so much going on in our lives right now, and it's only going to be getting crazier!  We are so thankful that the Lord is walking with us through it all, and we trust Him to have all the answers to all our questions... in His timing.  Here are a couple of pics of how much baby and I have grown.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great updates! Glad Addi is okay and was brave for her ER visit. I'm sure it was hard on her parents, too! I love the turkey hands & decorations, too. We're going to have to do some of those as well! Looks very festive! And, Jess, I can't believe the 3rd trimester has begun! Your baby girl will enjoy those pics of her pretty mama with the pretty Chilean scenery in the background someday!